Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Fever


According to Wikipedia -- Spring fever is a term applied to several sets of physical and psychological symptoms associated with the arrival of spring. Well, I don’t know about you guys and gals, but I got it!  Taxes, chores, projects, end of semester grading--who can be bothered when there are tomatoes to plant and butterflies to watch?  Lounging in the sunshine, feeling the dusting of freckles returning to my nose I marvel at the glorious sun—her solar power charging me in optimism. Since November of 2012 life has been difficult due to a decline in my fathers health, but now that the cardinals are chasing each other like lovers do and mockingbirds serenade all through the night, I must admit I’m feeling anew.  This morning In the backyard, drinking a honeyed green tea I looked down at one of my three pots of strawberries and noticed a perky plant had jumped shipped, a wild pioneer embedded in the yard. Anything’s possible in this great big world, so here’s to new beginnings and pollen smeared honeybees. Enjoy yourself and send us your favorite spring photos!  We want to see what you see. 
Spring Blessings- Angilee


No comments:

Post a Comment