Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Retro Phone Apps

In my last post, I mentioned Hipstamatic – an app that creates retro-style and lomo-style affects with camera phones. There are quite a few retro apps for smart phones. AppAdvice provides an overview of their favorite 12 retro iPhone apps, and CNET gives its take on the top 12 camera apps for Android, with Camera Zoom FX as a top pick. While I like Instagram's filters the best, the sharing feature is not my favorite. PictureShow is one of my favs because I don't have to share, and it offers a ton of filters – brightness, frame, color, and multi-lens. Using these apps you can make everyday moments look cool - like laptops and dog naps!

Laptop with PictureShow

PictureShow/ Lens: Twin Lens, Frame: Old Fashion, No light leak, Noise: Scratch Hard, Vignette: +.3, No special effect, Color: Red +.3, Bright: +.2, Contrast: -.3 ( I also moved the camera during this one)

Dirk the Wonder Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment